Send me a weekly email with the latest jobs.
Data Scientist, Microsoft Data & AI
Are you passionate about Data Science? Do you want to use Machine Learning to solve real-world analysis and predictive modeling problems?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to talk to you about joining the Microsoft Data & AI team as a Data Scientist. We are building machine learning powered intelligent solutions in diverse enterprise and consumer verticals. You will work with data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources in both batch and streaming modes, and various formats including tabular, image/video, audio, text and time series. You will work on all aspects of the design, development and delivery of machine learning enabled solutions using tools such as R and Python, including problem definition, data acquisition, data exploration and visualization, feature engineering, experimenting with Machine Learning algorithms, evaluating and comparing metrics, deploying the models, iteratively improving the solution, and building the tools and libraries to streamline this process.
• Provide thought leadership to customers and account teams in data analytics and data modeling
• Design, prototype, implement and test descriptive and predictive analytics models
• Work with a team of data engineers to architect and develop systems that can run these models at scale
• Communicate to technical and non-technical audiences, and contributing modeling expertise as a team player
• 7+ years of experience in data analytics.
• 3+ years of experience using these tools Python or R.
• 1+ years of Software development experience in one or more high level languages (C#/C/C++/Java/F#)
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent technical field with 7+ years experience in data analytics. A PhD or MS degree with 5-7+ years of experience in data analytics is highly desired.
• Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis and a knowledge of machine learning techniques in one or more areas of statistical modeling methods, time series, text mining, optimization, information retrieval.
• Demonstrated expertise in Python or R, with at least 3+ years experience using these tools for real-world data analysis and predictive modeling
• Software development skills in one or more high level languages (C#/C/C++/Java/F#), one or more other scripting languages (Perl/Shell).
• Expertise any of the common Machine Learning tools is a plus.
• Ability to build production grade machine learning enabled solutions end to end.
Get your job seen by the best and brightest in the machine learning community.