Send me a weekly email with the latest jobs.
Our research team at DeepMind focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence and Neuroscience, including but not limited to deep neural models, reinforcement learning algorithms and biologically inspired models with the overall goal of building powerful general-purpose learning algorithms.
Research Engineers work on a diverse and stimulating range of projects including: developing algorithms and prototype applications, providing software design and programming support to research projects, along with architecting and implementing software libraries.
We have created a passionate and engaging culture, combining academic and product-led environments, to provide a supportive balance of structure and flexibility. Our approach encourages collaboration across all groups within the Research team, leading to ambitious creativity and the scope for innovative research breakthroughs.
• Provide software design and programming support to research projects
• Report and present software developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing
• Architect and implement software libraries
• Implement and evaluate algorithms
• BSc/BEng degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, machine learning or equivalent (MSc/MEng preferable)
• Strong knowledge and experience of Python
• Knowledge of machine learning and/or statistics
• Strong knowledge of algorithm design
• Working knowledge of C/C++
• Working knowledge of Tensorflow or similar frameworks
• Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing
• Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualisation
• Interest in neuroscience
• A passion for AI
• Contributions to open source projects
Get your job seen by the best and brightest in the machine learning community.